Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Unemployment Journal: Day 2

This morning I was woken up by my phone. Act I staffing calling, they want me to come in for an interview and they're considering me for a role. Mood: Hopeful.

Early afternoon: Finished up my applications and FAFSA paperwork for school. Mood: Elevated and excited.

Afternoon: Found out my unemployment claim is being declined. I have to contend it. After contention is approved, I could get my Unemployment payments in 6-8 weeks. All I can see is rent looming on the horizen. Mood: Terrified.

Evening: Had supper with my family Derek, Kathryn and Violet and felt really blessed to have my family around. Mood: Happy.

Later evening: Came home and paid some bills online. I am poor. I really need a job. Mood: Wish I had some cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment